Monday, May 23, 2011

Gen 4 Heir Vote!


Amy Parodi

Age - Teenager
Traits - Bookworm, Genius, Great Kisser, Lucky
Favorites - Lobster Thermidor, Roots, and Spice Brown
LTW - World Renowned Surgeon
Sign - Libra
Anything else - Is Marcelo and Dahlia’s daughter from a time machine woohoo in the future. She is a lesbian like Lyric, but might do like Quin and suddenly change her mind, who knows. I have a good reason to explain why she wants to be a World Renown Surgeon, that will come out whether she’s heiress or not. The one problem with her, is how similar she is to Lyric, but of course, Dahlia was very similar to Sean, too.


Rosella Parodi

Age - Teenager
Traits - Ambitious, Excitable, Good, Flirty
Favorites - Tri-Tip Steak, Hip Hop, and Sea Foam
LTW - Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Sign - Virgo
Anything else - Absolutely gorgeous, and turning out exactly how I wanted her to from the moment she grew into a toddler. I have a full personality planned for her, too (as much as you can plan for in a wishacy, that is). Completely different from any of the other heiresses so far. Oh, and she’s straight. 

    
Wren Parodi

Age - Teenager
Traits - Brave, Excitable, Hopeless Romantic, Over-Emotional
Favorites - Goopy Carbonara, Egyptian, and Black
LTW - Illustrious Author
Sign - Cancer
Anything else - Looks very much like her Mom, a very pretty tomboy who will never wear make-up. Again, I have a complete personality for her, but her LTW would be boring because she’ll master it in minutes (and I already attempted to do that one with Lyric). Straight, and interested in Monte Dragonfruit – they would definitely make pretty babies.

  
 Eider Parodi

Age - Child
Traits - Brave, Genius, Hydrophobic
Favorites - Spaghetti, Classical, and Pink
LTW - World Renowned Surgeon
Sign - Scorpio
Anything else - Pretty much a clone of his Daddy, but with blond hair that randomly popped in there out of nowhere (since neither of his parents are from CAS..). Obviously a very handsome fellow. I have less of a personality for him than for the girls, but I do still have a personality for him, a cute nerdy type like Dahlia. I don’t know about his orientation yet, since he’s still just a child. 

 
Dove Parodi

Age - Child
Traits - Absent-Minded, Hot-Headed, Insane
Favorites - Autumn Salad, Roots, and Violet
LTW - N/A
Sign - Capricorn
Anything else - Another gorgeous girl, with her grandma Faith’s hair!! She literally made me squeal when I saw her. This girl fills my brain all up with thoughts on what to do with her personality, because really, there are lots of things I could do since she’s insane. And I haven’t even seen the rest of her traits yet. Again, I don’t know her orientation yet, because she’s still just a child. 

   
Finch Parodi

Age - Toddler
Traits - Clumsy, Genius
Favorites - Tri-Tip Steak, Kids, and Hot Pink
LTW - N/A
Sign - Capricorn
Anything else - Really, really, really handsome boy, and I love him. I mean, sure, he looks a lot like Dahlia, but he’s so cute! I have a great idea what I'm gonna do with his personality, probably gonna wait until after I get Generations, and give him the Rebellious trait, plus Flirty. Other than those two traits, I don't know what I'm gonna give him though, I just know he's gonna be my trouble-maker. Well. I'm going to try to make him my trouble maker, since it'll all be up to him whether he chooses to be or not, haha. So yeah, his look is definitely staying.

There they are! Feel free to vote by commenting here or in my thread on Sims Relations, or by using the poll on the upper right! Thank you!   

1 comments:

Post a Comment