Monday, December 6, 2010

Gen 1 - Chapter Six: Outside of Wedlock..


Work, after Buster and my sweet confessions of love, I gotta admit neither of us were very productive. It was a very fast day at work, but mostly because we kept making googly eyes at each other, and flirting occasionally. We did get scolded by some of the higher-ups, but did we really listen? Not really. After work, we made plans to meet at my apartment, so I hurried home to get things a little nicer before he got there - also, to get a nice hot soaky bath, since I felt like I stunk.
When I got home, I blushed deeply at seeing that the double bed I had ordered arrived while I was gone. Would Buster take that the wrong way? Oh, I hoped not! I ordered it before I even realized that I liked him like that.. I simply like double beds better.


After I'd tidied up just a little and gotten myself a nice bath, Buster arrived, and I buzzed him up. He didn't even bother to knock, and came right in, straight over to me and pulled me into a hug. I sighed happily and buried my face into his warm neck. At this moment, I really wished either he had been born later, we would have more time together.. I almost started crying at that thought, but quickly distracted myself by pulling back and starting into more sweet, innocent flirting and conversing.





We flirted. And flirted. I don't even remember most of the things said, because they were all in-the-moment, sweetsy-lovey-dovey things that I never could have thought of under any other circumstance. But what I do remember is that after all that flirting, he hadn't gotten up the guts, but I had. Taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and kissed him - it was my first kiss ever, and it was so.. sweet. Turns out it was his first kiss, too, and I could hardly believe it. Such a wonderful guy had never been kissed before.. we'd have to make up for lost time. Unfortunately, as we pulled away he got a phone call from the people he lived with, asking him to come home to babysit their son. We both sighed and gave each other one last, goodbye kiss, and he headed off.


I went to bed as soon as he was gone, noticing as I changed into my nightgown that I'd re-gained my weight. Oh well, I'd been this size so long it didn't really bother me anymore. I was used to it!
The next morning, the first thing that crossed my mind - oh. Shoot. It's my birthday. I'd completely lost track of it.. no party for me, I guess. As I was getting out of bed to get breakfast before getting ready for work, my cell rang and I answered it drowsily. "H'llo?"
"Hey, love!" Buster. I smiled widely. "Did I wake you?"
"No, no, hun, I was already awake. Just gonna get food."
"Oh good. Well, I just remembered that you told me a while back that today is your birthday."
He remembered from a while back? I had to have told him that at least a few years ago, and he never made a big deal about any of the others.. "You remembered? Aww, thank you."
"Of course I remembered! Where do you think some of that free stuff you received over the last couple of years came from?"
".. I thought they were all from fans."
"Not all. But I suppose I'm your biggest fan, huh?"
I beamed. "I guesso."
"Well anyway, back to why I called! I remembered that today is a big birthday - you're gonna be a full mature adult today. So I got to thinking, and I knew you hadn't planned anything for yourself, so I did. I'm throwing you a formal party, at my house, tonight after work."
I was shocked. "But Buster, what about-?"
"Don't worry about them. I already asked, and they thought it was sweet."
"Oh.. thank you, then. Well, I should probably go so I can eat before work."
"Of course! I have to eat yet too. See you at work!"
"Yep, see you then. I love you."
I just realized - I was the first to say it with confidence. We'd both said that we thought we loved the other, but never that we outright did. My heart sped up at that, and I oh so hoped he would reply. I stood there silently waiting for what seemed like years, nervously anticipating his answer. Had he already hung up? Was he not positive he loved me too? I was practically shaking.
"I love you, too, Sean."
I was worried for nothing - I did that a lot. I sometimes wondered if I was a little bit neurotic.


I got to the party later that night, and searched for Buster when I got there, admiring the sheer size of his house. I'd never been in a house this big. It was a little bit amazing. I continued my search, before stopping when I went through a door. Right in front of me, with his back to me, was my romantic interest - he wasn't even my boyfriend yet. I wondered which one of us would ask? I stood there for a few moments, and was about to surprise him by spinning him around and kissing him, when..


"Oh!" My birthday started.
At my 'oh', Buster turned around and repeated what I said. "Oh!" he blinked, before cheering for me. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Seeean, happy birthday to you!"
When I had fully aged up, I didn't look a bit different.


The party didn't last much longer, because after I aged up, I realized just how.. exhausted from lack of sleep and work that I was. I apologized profusely, kissed Buster goodbye, and hurried home. I actually slept a little in the cab I was so tired.


As soon as I was home, I hopped into bed. I was asleep within seconds, and dreamed all night about Buster, and music. Sometimes both in the same dream.




I wanted to invite Buster over, the next morning. I got out of bed, determined to have a wonderful day and hopefully become Buster's girlfriend, and went to have some ice cream for breakfast. Yes, a weird breakfast, but it's not unusual for me. After breakfast, I took a shower, and.. the tub broke as soon as I was out. I groaned, and grumbled about, but then decided to ignore it for now.


Still in the bathroom, I dialed up Buster's number, then waited.
"Hello?"
I smiled at his voice, "Hiya Buster, it's me, Sean. I'm just calling to see if you wanted to come over today, since it's our day off?"
"I'd love to! I had no plans for today, so that sounds perfect. I'll head right over, see you soon."
"Yep, see you soon! Love you."
"Love you, too!"
Click.






When I invited Buster over, I had only had an innocent time planned. Some flirting, kissing, maybe making out. I had always wanted to wait until I was married to woohoo. I was raised traditional, and I wanted to stay that way. But when he got there and we started flirting.. holding hands.. kissing.. everything... things got out of hand, and the next thing I knew, I wanted to woohoo with him then and there and before we knew what we were doing, we'd already done it. It was more than a little amazing, but I won't describe it other than that. I'm sure you can imagine.



I couldn't believe what I'd done. My parents had always joked that they would disown me if I woohooed before marriage - I knew they wouldn't, they loved me too much, but.. at the same time, I felt like I had forever separated myself from them because of this. Of course, I hadn't seen them in years anyway, it was just too hard to get out to the country to visit them, but we talked sometimes. After this? I didn't know.
To help distract myself, I offered to make Buster and I salad, then did so. I know I had a very distracted look on my face the entire time, unable to concentrate.



Oh well, might as well not worry about it, right? I wanted to do it again, and I'd already broken the rule I thought I'd be sure to follow, so I figured 'why not'. I got on the bed and beckoned to Buster with the sexiest voice I could muster (I nearly giggled at myself because of it.. me, sexy? As if!). He turned around to me with a slightly wide-eyed, fearful expression and I did giggle at that. After this, I don't really need to explain what happened. Use your imagination, hehe.



After our 'second round', he had to get home. We kissed goodbye, and I started cleaning up around the apartment, unaware of just how completely exhausted I was. I was tired in the first place, but add in the activities of the day, it adds up. After tossing the old ice cream container down the garbage chute, a wave of dizziness passed over me, and I found I couldn't really stand any longer. "W.. whoa..." The last thing I remember about that was everything going black as I was falling.
A couple of hours later, I woke up on the floor of the hallway, staring up at the ceiling. It took me a long time to realize exactly what had happened. I'd never fainted, so this was really a new concept for me. After a little bit, I shook myself and got up off the floor, heading into my apartment and crawling into bed, deciding that it was better to sleep there than in the hallway. Maybe I should have just stayed in bed and slept instead of cleaning after our second woohoo? Talk about embarrassing..




The next few days - possibly weeks or even a month, I didn't keep track of the time - passed without much of anything happening. Buster and I flirted at work, found the occasional closet to make-out in, and in all of my spare time I played guitar or piano. We never seemed to have time for each other, and when I had the time, I forgot. Gosh, what kind of an almost-girlfriend am I? Forgetting my love interest..


After work one day, Buster waited for me outside. I was incredibly happy, because I'd been promoted the day before like I wanted to be (the wish-granting was still in full swing and boy could I tell), so I just strolled right up to him in public, serenaded him with the guitar, and then grabbed him and kissed him passionately. After that little display, I whispered, "Wanna come home with me tonight?" to him, and he agreed eagerly.



On the way up to the apartment we had a little bit of fun, and then we went into my apartment. I fixed us his favorite food, hot dogs, and we had a lovely dinner. Just sitting and chatting at my garbage-covered table. I really should get up the oomph to clean it.. but I never wanted to.



All that day I hadn't been feeling my best, but it had gotten worse after we'd had dinner. I was feeling downright nauseous when we went to bed, but I figured it would pass. Fat chance. I woke up not even an hour later, and had to rush to the bathroom as fast as I could. Have I mentioned how much I hated throwing up? I wished as hard as I could as I hurried that I wouldn't have to, but I guess the wishing didn't work on some things.
As I kneeled there having a very unpleasant time, I heard a gentle knock at the door. "Sean? Are you alright?"
"Uuuugh.. think I'm sick..." I groaned.
With that, he came in and rubbed my back, comforting me as I finished up.


Have I mentioned before how good Buster treats me? While I was getting cleaned up and then got back in bed, he washed my dishes. I thanked him, and he kissed me goodnight, before going back to cleaning dishes as I drifted to sleep, already feeling much better.




In the morning, I felt much better, and was thinking much clearer. I thought I might know why I'd felt so sick yesterday and not as much today, but didn't say anything yet, and just fixed Buster and I hot dogs for breakfast - I wanted him to be buttered up before I said anything about my suspicions. I had no idea how he would react - would he be horrified, or happy?
The entire time I was eating my hot dog, I must have looked like I was in as much thought as I was. "You look distracted.. are you okay, Sean? Still feeling nauseous?"
I jerked, and looked up at him, "Oh.. no, no. I'm okay. Actually.. I have something I need to talk to you about."
He frowned slightly, and set down his plate. "What is it?"
I took a deep breath. "I.. I think I might be pregnant, Buster."
Silence. "Pregnant?"
Oh no. Oh no, oh no, he was horrified, wasn't he? I felt tears coming. "Yeah. All the signs are pointing to it. I still need to find out for sure, though.."
He just frowned slightly, then he stood up. He was leaving, wasn't he? I sniffled, and watched him. "I'll go buy you a test. I'll be right back, okay? Whatever happens.. I'll be here for you." He leaned down and kissed my forehead, then rushed out to buy a test. At least it didn't seem like he would run away..


When he got back, I immediately took the test in the bathroom.
I waited for what seemed like forever, before.. positive. I was pregnant. When I went back outside to tell Buster, he was gone and had left a note that he'd been called home and to call him later with the results. I nearly started crying, but instead I changed into my closest outfit to maternity, and rubbed my not-protruding belly, smiling happily. Despite the circumstances, I was more than a little excited - I wanted a little girl. I knew I wanted a girl. And I was pretty sure I'd get my wish.

(A/N: This chapter didn't go quite according to plan on writing it, but oh well! I hope you liked it. I can't really think of anything to put here about this chapter, except that she got pregnant from the elevator instead of the second try-for-baby in the bed. It kept trying to fool me though, and never did the lullaby!)

2 comments:

LALA said...

Oh, a baby! I'm sure Sean's pretty genetics will pass on to the baby.

buckeygirl80 said...

Yay! A baby on the way! Can't wait to see what the new baby will look like!

Post a Comment