Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Generation 2 Heir Vote (There Will be More Gen 1 After This)


Deirdre Parodi
Age - Young Adult
Traits - Good, Friendly, Hot-Headed, Photographer's Eye, and Savvy Sculptor
Favorites - Chinese music, falafel, and orange
LTW - World Renowned Surgeon
Sign - Cancer
Possible mates - N/A


  Naomi Parodi
Age - Young Adult
Traits - Loves the Outdoors, Excitable, Can't Stand Art, Workaholic, and Family-Oriented
Favorites - Latin, falafel, and red
LTW - Seasoned Traveller
Sign - Libra
Possible mates - N/A

 
Lyric Parodi
Age - Teenager
Traits - Virtuoso, Friendly, Family-Oriented, and Flirty
Favorites - Roots, grilled-cheese, and black
LTW - Illustrious Author
Sign - Taurus
Possible mates - Dominick Schwartz

 
Rhett Parodi
Age - Child 
Traits - Loner, Good, and Vehicle Enthusiast
Favorites - Egyptian, shawarma, and purple
LTW - N/A
Sign - Aquarius
Possible mates - N/A

Comment or vote in the poll to help me decide which of Sean's biological children will be the generation 2 heir! 

3 comments:

RisikaFox said...

I would have to go with Deirdre as my favorite, with Lyric coming in close second.

Melsicilia said...

I think I will vote for Naomi, but Lyric looks like she would be great to play also.

LALA said...

You have a nice group of kids...it's going to be hard to choose. I think Lyric is my favorite though.

Post a Comment